I moved to Scotland almost 9 months ago, and am now joining BNI on behalf of Radar Hill. Because the question has been asked of me many times, I thought I would write an extended post about what has led me to living in Edinburgh. Short story – it’s a beautiful city. Slightly longer story – I like Britain (despite all of its current political difficulties), and Edinburgh is the perfect city. Even longer story – see below.
- It’s All In A Name: The Birth Of Radar Hill
- Radar Hill Is Looking For A New Web Designer!
- Behind The Curtain At Radar Hill – Andrea
- Google Analytics and Ads Workshop in Duncan – 18 April
- 10 Questions to Ask Before Hiring a Web Designer
- The Importance Of Understanding Your Niche
- Behind The Curtain At Radar Hill – Helena Wiebe
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Radar Hill Blog
Tag Archives: virtual assistant
June 15, 2018