Can you control what your customers say about you? A business has dozens of opportunities to take control of the “word on the street” and it is essential that businesses know how to use social media to influence the conversations and turn talk into profit.Continue reading
- How To Ensure Your Website Content Is Relevant For Google Voice Search
- How To Transform Your Passion Into Professionalism
- Why Your Business Needs A ‘Google My Business’ Listing
- Art, Events, and Gifts – Christmas Featured Businesses
- 5 Reasons Why Email Marketing Could Be Effective For Your Business
- 6 Reasons To Do Google Ads
- What You Should Know About Google Tag Manager
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Radar Hill Blog
Tag Archives: services
October 11, 2018
There has never been such a widely used form of communication that has such a low cost. Why wouldn’t you take advantage and maximize its potential for your business? There is little risk and the rewards are huge. Social media is ubiquitous, with the vast majority of people use at least one platform, the major ones being Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, although there are many more.
March 25, 2018
After the snow and before the summer comes a time of cleaning, renewal and growth. For your home this could mean getting a bold new paint colour, a whole custom-built closet, transforming your yard into a thriving garden, or whatever else it needs to be the dream dwelling that you’ve always wanted.
But wherever could you find a comprehensive list of reliable people who would do all that for you? Right here, as Radar Hill features our clients who specialize in domestic renovation.
Whether it’s cleaning, windows, construction, or wood work, adding comfort and style to your home has never been easier.