I moved to Scotland almost 9 months ago, and am now joining BNI on behalf of Radar Hill. Because the question has been asked of me many times, I thought I would write an extended post about what has led me to living in Edinburgh. Short story – it’s a beautiful city. Slightly longer story – I like Britain (despite all of its current political difficulties), and Edinburgh is the perfect city. Even longer story – see below.
- Understanding Google Analytics & Ads: Workshop
- BNI National Conference – May 2019, in Montreal
- Introduction to Google Ads: Workshop
- Featured Businesses – Home Renovation
- It’s All In A Name: The Birth Of Radar Hill
- Radar Hill Is Looking For A New Web Designer!
- Behind The Curtain At Radar Hill – Andrea
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Radar Hill Blog
Tag Archives: moving
June 15, 2018