Are you in real estate or in a high-referral personal services / personal contact industry, and curious about doing social media for your business? Are you feeling overwhelmed by the flood of options but don’t know where to start? Start by joining us at this event to cover: Continue reading
- Health & Wellness – Featured Businesses
- 12 Days of Christmas – Radar Hill Edition
- Gifts, Hobbies, and Art – Christmas Featured Businesses
- How to Have an Accessible Website
- Toastmasters International – Supporting a Winning District
- Why Your Business Needs An E-Commerce Website
- What is SSL and Why is it Important for Being Safe Online?
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Radar Hill Blog
Tag Archives: Google+
February 26, 2014
Contests on social media networks are pretty ubiquitous these days — and with good reason. Contests are a great way to build a social audience, expand your existing network of followers, namedrop your brand, and even direct people to your website. Despite that, the rules for running social media contests aren’t as easy or straightforward as you might think. There are tons of businesses out there that run social contests without ever reading the Terms of Service that they agreed to follow beforehand, which can result in unintentional violations… and even getting banned from the social network in question.
You don’t want to be one of those people! Luckily, running a profitable, legitimate contest on social media isn’t too hard, so long as you make sure you’re well-versed in the rules of your chosen network before you start building. To make this a little easier, we’ve complied a list of the current contest rules for the most popular social networks: Continue reading →