There has never been such a widely used form of communication that has such a low cost. Why wouldn’t you take advantage and maximize its potential for your business? There is little risk and the rewards are huge. Social media is ubiquitous, with the vast majority of people use at least one platform, the major ones being Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, although there are many more.
- Email Scams – Tips On How To Avoid Falling For Them
- Radar Hill Is Looking For A New Web Designer!
- Understanding Google Analytics & Ads: Workshop
- BNI National Conference – May 2019, in Montreal
- Introduction to Google Ads: Workshop
- Featured Businesses – Home Renovation
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Radar Hill Blog
Tag Archives: fun
October 11, 2018
July 12, 2018
Transformative. Relaxing. Memorable. That’s what you want in a good holiday, and we are lucky enough to live in a part of the world where wonderful experiences can be had every day. Whether it’s on the water, good restaurants, or comfortable accommodation, Vancouver Island has got you covered.
In this newsletter we highlight our clients that are in the memory-making business, so whether it’s just an evening or a weekend getaway, you can enjoy everything that this splendid Island has to offer.