We are adding to the team at Radar Hill and have an opening for an awesome admin assistant, a new role for our agency to assist in the smooth running of our office.
If you are an intelligent, astounding individual with a high attention to detail, like to talk with people by phone or email, consider organization as one of your strengths, and can concisely put a message across, then we want to hear from you!
- Polite and friendly when dealing with clients
- Able to transcribe handwritten notes and audio recordings
- Effective when answering the phone and can relay messages promptly
- Proficient in MS Office
- Enough of a proofreader to pay atention to detail and knows its not enough too just spill check.
- A hard-working, responsible team player
- Analytical with critical thinking skills, with the ability to improvise and adapt to challenges
- Organized and can keep track of numerous clients
This role involves assisting with client care by providing phone support, e-mail support, and in office client assistance (including helping clients with email troubleshooting – only with emails hosted by Radar Hill), updating website content, or passing along the information for website updates, contacting clients and leads about updates and booking appointments, proofreading documents from quotes to newsletters, and being a general office assistant – you, operating within your strengths, assisting the rest of us to operate within ours.
- Nice handwriting
- Web design knowledge
- Ability to analyse Google Analytics
- Offer competitive salary and benefits package
- Have been in business for 16 years
- Work 35 hours a week in our office, Monday to Friday – no pain of overtime
- Have comfortable desks (not drab and windowless cubicles) in a beautiful office, three decks, and great views of the city
- Are a motley crew of designers, carnivores, smoothie drinkers, coders, programmers, writers, and animal lovers
- Are an equal-opportunity, wheelchair/handicap accessible office
- Are fun, but love to work hard to play hard!
Think this is the job for you? To get our attention: send an email to hr (at) radarhill.com and include:
- A catchy subject line
- A list of your top 3 skills
- What you offer and why you want to join us
- Your resume including references
Closing date: Monday, May 29th 4:00 pm.
**Bonus points if you can find the typos in this posting.**
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Those who cannot follow these instructions will not be shortlisted.