Our annual open house kicked off the holiday season with a bang! We saw many great clients and friends of Radar Hill stopping by between 2 and 7 pm for refreshments, food, and great entertainment. We would like to extend a thank you to all those who made our event a huge success!
Hats off to Jennifer, the Office Superstar who organized it all. Jen would like to extend a special thank you all our staff who helped her out; Andrea, Megan, Julie, Ken, Kendra, Mike (who’s doing great for his third day on the job!), Shannon, and the bosses Roger, Dan and Shawn.
For our food, drinks, and entertainment we would like to thank the following Radar Hill clients and friends:
- Cheryl’s Gourmet Pantry provided Grilled Vietnamese Lemon Grass Chicken and Spinach, Feta, & Fresh Mint Phyllo Pies.
- Taboo Cheesecake & Voodoo Coffee provided gourmet Mini Cheesecakes.
- Blue Haze Farm provided Organic Apple Juice.
- Silverside Farm & Winery provided Blackberry, Tayberry and Raspberry Wines.
- Tea with Jen provided an assortment of premium loose leaf teas.
- Phillips Brewery provided an excellent assortment of craft beers.
- Jessica O’Hara provided fabulous bartending service.
- Charger Solutions provided a courtesy recharging station to ensure everyone’s devices could be fully charged & boost any vehicles that might have had trouble starting.
- Los Gringos Locos provided awesome Spanish guitar music.
Lastly, a huge a thank you goes out to all the clients, friends, and family who came out to make our event a success. It’s an honour to have such wonderful support, and we enjoy getting to share in the successes of each and everyone of you.