We are a growing company, in many ways. One way is our families. We have an opening for a stupendous Website Coder, a maternity replacement for our Director of Awesomeness.
If you are an intelligent, eximious individual with complete fluency in advanced CSS and HTML 5, a loathing of tables, and a frequent user of validation tools, we want to hear from you!
- Are constantly looking to improve your stupendousness as a web coder. You read blogs and tutorials, listen to podcasts and anything else you can get your hands, eyes or ears on.
- Have a passion for W3C validation, accessibility, and properly structured semantic markup.
- Are able to fluently hand-code clean, compliant, and semantic HTML5 and CSS. And know that HTML doesn’t mean ‘Hit The Mall Later’.
- Have expert knowledge of cross-browser compatibility, IE rendering issues, and non-hacked fixes (or better yet, avoiding conflicts altogether).
- Love making sure code works, and works well.
- Know how to make websites behave awesomely on smartphones, tablets and other devices (responsive website design).
- You know the Adobe Creative Suite (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat Pro) like the back of your hand.
- You are a hard-working, responsible team player who pays atention to the little detials
- You love making sure code works, and works well.
- You can code PHP and are comfortable with FTP, Shell, TCP/IP, MySQL, and Apache.
- You can Analyze Google Analytics and know the difference between SEO and SEM.
- You have a talent for website design.
- Offer competitive salary and benefits package. You always get paid, twice a month – a paycheque you can depend on.
- Work 35 hours a week in our office, Monday – Friday, no pain of overtime.
- Have comfortable desks (not drab and windowless cubicles) in a beautiful office, three decks, and great views of the city.
- Are a motley crew of designers, carnivores, smoothie drinkers, coders, vegetarians, programmers, writers, cake sniffers, and animal lovers.
- Are an equal-opportunity, wheelchair/handicap accessible office.
- Are fun, but love to work hard to play hard!
Self-Employed? If you are a solo operator struggling to manage a handful of clients, but only want to be creative and do what you are phenomenal at, free yourself from the ball and chain of administrative drudgery and enjoy living again!
How to get our attention? Send an email to hr (at) radarhill.com and include:
- A catchy subject line.
- A list of your top 3 skills.
- What you offer and why you want to join us.
- URLs to your online portfolios and examples of your stupendousness.
- Your resume including references.
Closing date: Monday, September 22, 4:00 pm.