What is Google Analytics? Google Analytics (GA) is a service from Google that generates detailed statistics about a website’s traffic and traffic sources and measures conversions and sales.
Want to find out more? Google Analytics is installed in all Radar Hill Web Design clients’ websites as part of the hosting package, so join us and learn more at this Google Analytics workshop for beginners. Topics covered include:
- What’s a unique visit, a page view, a bounce rate
- How to find demographics
- Visitor behavior and flow
- Visitor devices
- What are the different types
- What’s a landing page
- How to pinpoint referrals
- Search queries vs. keywords
- Where to find social media stats
- Page popularity and drilldown
- In-page stats
- Site account and profile settings
- Adding users
- Adding filters
- Creating a dashboard
- Setting up emailed reports
- Setting up alerts
Putting a number to it: Conversions
- How to set up goals
- What to set up as goals
- What’s an abandonment rate
- What are reverse goal paths and goal flows
Date & Time: Tuesday, June 18 in the morning, 9:30 a.m. – 12:00 noon. This workshop is Free for Radar Hill clients.
There are three ways to attend:
- In person at Radar Hill, 5th Floor – 3301 Douglas Street, Victoria V8Z3L2 (Google map & directions).
- Online we will be broadcasting this session live as a Google Hangout. Join us if you use Google+.
- Afterwards we will be posting the session to YouTube.
Kindly RSVP with the option you choose, so we can connect. Phone 1.866.477.6395 or email us.