We are a growing company with a highly talented team, and now need an administrative support person for our client care coordinators. If you are an intelligent, enthusiastic individual with strong organizational skills, able to take initiative, and solve problems, we want to hear from you! This is a part-time temporary position, 25 hours per week, until the spring of 2013.
- Have strong organizational skills, like to figure out and document better ways to do things.
- Use the web: manage email, do research, manage newsletters and subscriptions.
- Have knowledge and experience in the Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Create and follow To Do lists, and create To Do procedures.
- Know what are a CMS and a CRM, and how to use them.
- Are able to provide telephone support, schedule appointments onsite and off, prep meeting space.
- Edit good, and pay atention to the little detials
- Bonus points for being able to edit a wiki, update a website, grind coffee, and write procedures.
- Work Monday – Friday, 9 am – 4:30 pm so your 25 hours per week will fit in your schedule.
- Feed you: Frequent breakfasts, BBQs and lunches.
- Have great coffee and a fully stocked kitchen.
- Offer our staff free gym memberships (directly below our office).
To apply, send an email to hr (at) radarhill.com and include your resume and references. Only those applicants who are selected for a one-on-one interview will be contacted.