We have an opening at Radar Hill for a Website Designer/Developer.
If you are an experienced, intelligent, enthusiastic individual with complete fluency in advanced CSS and HTML 5, a passion for great website design, borderline OCD for web technologies and a frequent user of validation tools, we want to hear from you!
- Offer competitive salary and benefits package.
- Work Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm with the option of flexible hours.
- Feed you: Frequent breakfasts, BBQs and lunches.
- Have great coffee and a fully stocked kitchen.
- Offer our staff free gym memberships (directly below our office).
- Send our staff to workshops, conferences and courses to update their skills.
- Are constantly looking to improve your awesomeness as a website designer and developer. You read blogs and tutorials, listen to podcasts and anything else you can get your hands, eyes or ears on!
- Have a passion for W3C validation, accessibility, and properly structured semantic markup.
- Have expert knowledge of cross-browser compatibility, IE rendering issues and non-hacked fixes (or better yet, avoiding conflicts altogether).
- Understand type, colour, proportion, and love to give a design a distinct style all its own.
- Create mobile friendly websites and have knowledge of responsive website design.
- Love collaborating and learning from your peers (bonus points if you can teach us something!).
- Enjoy working with clients to translate their vision into a beautiful, functional website that meets their business’ needs.
- Are a hard-working, responsible team player who pays atention to the little detials
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop & Illustrator).
- Ability to translate website designs into working websites using clean, compliant and semantic HTML5 and CSS3.
- Knowledge of PHP & JQuery (a plus if you can code it).
- Knowledge of content management systems.
To apply, send an email to hr (at) radarhill.com and include:
- URL to your online portfolio & examples of your awesomeness
- Your resume
Only those applicants who are selected for a one-on-one interview will be contacted.