We are looking for a PHP Programmer to join our team. If you are an experienced, intelligent, enthusiastic individual and a master at frameworks, ideally the CakePHP Framework, with complete fluency in PHP 5 and MySQL, a passion for usable application design, and a borderline OCD for web technologies, we want to hear from you!
- Offer competitive salary and benefits package.
- Work Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm with the option of flexible hours.
- Feed you: Frequent breakfasts, BBQs and lunches.
- Have great coffee and a fully stocked kitchen.
- Offer our staff free gym memberships (directly below our office).
- Send our staff to workshops, conferences and courses to update their skills.
- Have strong working knowledge and experience with the Cake PHP framework.
- Are experienced with technologies related to web programming including online application development, cross-platform scripting languages, data modeling, and database construction and administration.
- Have practical knowledge of work flow and processes for common online applications including content management systems, forms, shopping carts, payment transactions, log-in authentication schemes, bulletin boards, etc.
- Are comfortable working with the Model-View-Controller (MVC) code design paradigm.
- Are experienced with at least one version control system, preferably Subversion or Git.
- Have expert knowledge of cross-browser compatibility, IE rendering issues, and non-hacked fixes (or better yet, avoiding conflicts altogether).
- Know how to make websites be phenomenal on smartphones.
- Are constantly looking to improve your phenomenal-ness as a PHP programmer. You read blogs and tutorials, listen to podcasts and anything else you can get your hands, eyes or ears on!
- Love collaborating and learning from your peers (bonus points if you can teach us something!).
- You have a thorough knowledge of object-oriented PHP 5.
- You are a master at frameworks.
- You have a thorough comprehension and experience with FTP, Shell, TCP/IP, MySQL, Apache etc.
- You are a hard-working team player who is responsible and pays atention to the little detials
- You love making sure code works, and works well.
- Have a passion for W3C validation, accessibility, and properly structured semantic markup.
To apply, send an email to hr (at) radarhill.com and include:
- URLs to your online portfolios & examples of your phenomenal-ness.
- Your resume and references.
Only those applicants who are selected for a one-on-one interview will be contacted.