On the Internet the expression you get what you paid for isn’t always true. We see too many cases in which business owners – at all levels – do not get what they paid an Internet specialist, or a ‘knowledgeable employee’, to deliver.
On Friday we will discuss issues to be aware of when creating or upgrading your website, including:
- What questions to ask the during the web developer interview.
- How to protect yourself.
- Self-administration or self-destruction – who’s in control?
- How to avoid sticker shock.
- Who manages your social media?
- Levels of control/ownership in:
- Domain name,
Date: Friday May 25.
Time: 12:00 noon.
Place: Radar Hill boardroom, Top Floor – 3301 Douglas Street.
There is no charge for this talk. An RSVP is required as seating is limited. Please call: 250.477.6395. If the session is full we will add your name to the wait list.