Radar Hill Blog

A cool guy passes away

Vinnie Gill (Vininder Singh)I learned today of the passing of Vinnie Gill, a client and friend of mine for more than 6 years.  Vinnie was a busy Realtor involved with many projects, so I had the good fortune of meeting with Vinnie regularly to discuss and organize the online marketing of whatever project was “on the go”.

These meetings were always friendly, we had a great time talking about his plans for the project, the display, the small details.  We were also frequently off on a tangent, talking about all sorts of personal things from car purchases to the health of our fathers.  Our meetings were 20% business, 80% fun, so “absolutely excellent” in my book.  We got along great and I’ll miss him.  There will be more official announcements to follow, but for now, I’m just sad.

-Dan

About Dan Lundgren

Dan is one of the owners and founders of Radar Hill Technology Inc. Getting to know how other businesses run is a source of endless fascination for him in his job as project manager.
This entry was posted in At Radar Hill, Local Business, Real Estate and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to A cool guy passes away

1. Roger says:

Yes. A great friend has left. I’ll miss you Vinnie.

2. Cal Faber says:

Vinnie, going to miss you my friend. I was deeply saddened to hear of your passing and my thoughts and sympathy go out to your family. You are a great example to look up to in our profession and one of the finest human beings I have ever met..
    Cal<

3. John McMillan says:

Really sorry to hear of the passing of Vinnie,who was a class person in every way. My deepeest condolances to his family.

4. David Hale says:

Hey Vinnie
    You were a class act. Wish I had got to know you better.
    David Hale

5. Ron Cheeke says:

Vinnie,We only did one deal together a long time ago,but you were the reason it got put together.I got my license with your Dad (Hammer) and I know he will Miss you Incredibly !! Be Good up there !! Your Friend Ron

6. Doug Sunray says:

Sorry to hear of Vinnie’s passing. He was a first class Realtor.
    My condolences to his family.

7. Stacy says:

OMGosh…….I have been trying to phone Vinnie for a week and decided to do a search for his office number and found this! I am in shock….! I had the pleasure to meet Vinnie when he came to Vancouver as we installed the supercharger on his car.Ever since we always were in touch.He was most definitely a class act and a pleasure to be around! Vinnie you will be missed and I our prayers go out to your family!

Stacy & Carole