We are looking for a budding PHP Programmer to join our team, who is willing to learn and be trained in-house. If you are a recent grad or underemployed, looking for full-time stability and a chance to grow and become phenomenal, we want to hear from you!
- Are an intelligent, enthusiastic individual with a solid knowledge of PHP 5 and MySQL, a passion for usable application design, and a borderline OCD for web technologies.
- Are constantly improving to become phenomenal as a programmer. You read blogs and tutorials, listen to podcasts and anything else you can get your hands, eyes or ears on!
- Are a responsible, hard-working team player who pays atention to the little detials
- Love making sure code works, and works well.
- Love collaborating and learning from your peers and must be comfortable interacting with a motley crew of designers, carnivores, clients, smoothie drinkers, coders, vegetarians, writers, cake sniffers, support staff, and animal lovers.
- Have knowledge of technologies related to web programming including online application development, cross-platform scripting languages, data modeling, and database construction and administration.
- Have knowledge of work flow and processes for common online applications such as content management systems, forms, shopping carts, payment transactions, log-in authentication schemes, bulletin boards, etc.
- Are familiar with FTP, Shell, TCP/IP, MySQL, Apache etc.
- Are experienced with a version control system like Subversion or Git.
- Offer competitive salary and benefits package. You always get paid, twice a month.
- Work Monday-Friday, 9 am – 5 pm with time off for lunch.
- Are fun, but love to work and junk.
- Feed you: Frequent breakfasts, BBQs, lunches and snacks.
- Have great coffee.
- Have comfortable desks (not drab and windowless cubicles) in a beautiful office, three decks, and great views of the city.
- Whip you into shape: gym membership to work off the BBQ.
To apply, send an email to hr (at) radarhill.com and include:
- A catchy subject line.
- A list of your top 3 skills.
- Samples of your PHP code, and ideally links to a working version of the script, but not necessary.
- What you offer, how you are unique, and why you want to join us.
- Your resume and references.
Closing Date: Tuesday May 22, 2012, at 12:00 noon.