Invitation to our Friday November 18 talk: Mobile-Friendly Websites
Mobile websites, also called mobile-friendly, are websites which are designed to be easily viewable on smartphones, cellphones, tablets, and other portable devices. They are fast to load and easy to use. With the introduction of the iPhone and Android, there has been such a huge demand for mobile web services that many companies are rebuilding their websites to make them mobile-friendly.
Join us for this month’s talk, and we will discuss:
- What are mobile-friendly websites?
- Why you need your website to be mobile-friendly
- Mobile searches & advantages to Google
- Doing QR codes properly with mobile-friendly websites
- Desktop computers vs: smartphones vs. tablets
- Stats on types of devices visiting your website
- Dedicated vs. Responsive mobile-friendly websites
- Considerations and issues
- Future developments: Augmented Reality
Date: Friday November 18th
Time: 12:00 noon – 1:00 pm
Place: Radar Hill boardroom, Top Floor – 3301 Douglas Street
There is no charge for this talk. An RSVP is required as seating is limited. Please call 250.477.6395 to reserve your place. If the session is full we will add your name to the wait list.