The robust LIMo – Listing Inventory Management Online – is used by many successful Victoria Real Estate agents to automatically display updated and current property listings on their websites. This Friday, come learn about the features you may not know about.
We will host a free workshop to reveal how to:
- Choose which Feature Property to display on your home page
- Add extra photos
- Add captions to listings and photos
- Upload floor plans and other documents
- Add additional remarks
- Add virtual tours and other links
- Embed YouTube videos
- Use QR codes to link to particular listings
- Borrow a listing – display any listing within your Agency
- Add non-MLS® Exclusive property listings
- Post open houses
- Display sold properties
- Read your Listing Activity Report to see which listings are being viewed the most
For our REALTOR® clients: This is a perfect refresher for you, or a quick tutorial for a new assistant.
For other Victoria REALTORS®: If you are considering getting a real estate website with Radar Hill, this is the perfect opportunity to evaluate our system and have your questions answered.
Date: Friday October 21st
Time: 12:00 noon – 1:00 pm
Place: Radar Hill boardroom, Top Floor – 3301 Douglas Street
There is no charge for this talk. An RSVP is required as seating is limited. Please call: 250.477.6395. If the session is full we will add your name to the wait list.