Radar Hill has partnered with local Social Media guru and consultant Chris Burdge to offer our clients workshops designed to help them understand and leverage social media to grow their businesses. Join Chris for a 3-hour a hands-on social media workshop customized for the Real Estate market. Chris is an accomplished trainer, having trained more than 500 business people in 2009. Join Chris for a 3-hour hands-on social media workshop customized for the Real Estate market. After completing this workshop you will know how to:
- Understand what social media is and how to leverage it to grow your business
- Develop an effective social media strategy
- Set-up a blog and start blogging
- Get your website social media ready
- Create social media profiles like Twitter, Linkedin and a Facebook Page
- Track results and measure your success
- Listing/Open House Feed: one month free RSS feed to your Twitter/Facebook account
- Mention on the Radar Hill and bWEST Facebook pages
- Mentions from the Radar Hill and bWEST Twitter accounts (> 1,000 followers)
Where: Radar Hill (boardroom)
When: Friday April 16, 9:00am – 12:00pm
For anyone serious about entering the realm of Social Media, the bWEST workshop is definitely something not to be missed. Even already having a basic understanding, I found this to be of great value.
Moa Media Ltd
I found Chris to be a real expert on social media and has a great ability to explain the various SM tools in relation to a client’s specific business and in terms that the newbie can understand. I would recommend Chris to anyone looking to utilizing social media marketing in their business plan.
Work Shop Attendee
Chris, I would like to thank you for an excellent workshop. This was certainly one of our most successful events this year and sets the bar high for the future!
Chairman, Values-Based Business Network
Chris delivered a compelling “Social Media 101” presentation for our department, that was thoughtfully catered to our unique corporate environment. Chris zeroed in on the nuts and bolts and was able to translate and put into context why these applications are important and how they can be used effectively in our work.
Regional Planner, CRD
Chris presented on the topic of Social Media in a webinar we had sponsored. He showed dedication, subject matter expertise, and delivered a highly professional webinar that kept all attendees interested throughout.
Founder, DailySplice Technologies Inc.